Terms and Conditions
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means Airblast Ltd trading as AirblastEurosprayDirect.com; "Website" means the website located at www.AirblastEurosprayDirect.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service team by e-mail.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
• change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Airblast Ltd products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• To serve website content and advertisements to you;
• To administer this website;
• If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from us by e-mail about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to associated businesses of Airblast Ltd and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to non-associated company of Airblast Ltd for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed as follows:
26 King Street Industrial Estate,
Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the Make Payment button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
• We will send to you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance.
• As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error.
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by AirblastEurosprayDirect.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with AirblastEurosprayDirect.com please write to us at the following address:
26 King Street Industrial Estate,
Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
When purchasing 'off the shelf' products from a distance you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from the receipt of the products (the 'Cooling-off Period') by giving us written notice. All accessories are 'off the shelf' items unless they are advertised to the contrary.
If you do wish to cancel a relevant contract for ‘off the shelf’ products, you are entirely responsible for the cost of returning the items to us and you must ensure that they are kept in 'as new' condition. Please email our Customer Services team for information on how the items should be packaged and returned. We will refund the Price to you as soon as reasonably possible after cancellation, and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Our guarantees provide full cover against mechanical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your item develops a fault during the guarantee period, we'll arrange for it to be repaired free of charge, including all parts and labour. Your guarantee is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it's still covered.
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by AirblastEurosprayDirect.com are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via AirblastEurosprayDirect.com, unless otherwise stated.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Airblast Ltd trading as AirblastEurosprayDirect.com and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email or post.
Our company details are:
Registered office: 26 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF
Registered in England. 1975297
VAT No: 425677431
What are cookies?
To order products on AirblastEurosprayDirect.com, you need to have cookies enabled - see the section on Managing cookies. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but see Managing cookies for help to turn them on should you need to.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on AirblastEurosprayDirect.com, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from AirblastEurosprayDirect.com, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Flash cookies (or Local Shared Objects)
On AirblastEurosprayDirect.com we display video content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) to help improve your experience as a user. Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but they're managed differently by your browser.
If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings (opens in a new window). Please bear in mind though, that if you disable Flash cookies for AirblastEurosprayDirect.com you'll be unable to access certain types of content on the site, such as videos.
AirblastEurosprayDirect.com 'share' tools
If you take the opportunity to 'share' AirblastEurosprayDirect.com content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter - you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Further information about cookies
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
Third party cookies
When you visit AirblastEurosprayDirect.com you may notice some cookies that aren't related to AirblastEurosprayDirect.com. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
Google adwords remarketing
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings.
To enable cookies
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option.
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option.
These features have been provided to help make our site more accessible to as many people as possible.
1. The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers.
2. All text is resizable using a browser text-resize functions.
3. All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
4. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
5. All hyperlinks make sense when read out of context.
Instructions to Users
The Size of the Text
You can make the text either bigger or smaller to suit you. How you do it depends on the system and web browser which you use. This is how to change the text size in the most commonly used browsers:
1. If you use Internet Explorer 7, click on the 'Page' icon on the right-hand side of you browsers menu bar, then hover over the 'Text Size' option on the menu and then you can select the text size you prefer.
2. If you use Internet Explorer 6, go to 'View' on the top menu bar of the browser, then hover your mouse pointer over the 'Text Size' option, then choose the size you need.
3. If you use Netscape, go to 'View' then hover over 'Text Zoom' choose the text size you wish to display.
4. In Mozilla Firefox, go to 'View', hover over "Text Size" and choose the size you require from there.
1. If you use Internet Explorer 6, go to 'View' on the top menu bar of the browser, then hover your mouse pointer over the 'Text Size' option, then choose the size you need.
2. In Safari go to 'View' in the top bar of the browser, then click on 'Text Size', you will now notice that two icons will appear on the menu bar one to "Make text bigger" and one to "Make text smaller".
Airblast and Standards Compliance
We have done our best to ensure this site is as accessible as possible, but if you should happen to come across any accessibility problems please do advise us, and we will correct them as soon as possible.
AED RPB Rugby Ball Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of GB (England, Scotland, Wales) shopping on the airblasteurospraydirect.com website.
- The promoter is Airblast UK, 26 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough
- To qualify, airblasteurospraydirect.com customers must purchase £100 or more of RPB products from the airblasteurospraydirect.com website before 31st December 2017.
- The promotion is open until 11:59pm on 31.12.2017.
- The reward per eligible purchase is a Rugby Ball branded with RPB Safety logo.
- One branded rugby ball will be issued to each eligible purchase while stocks last.
- 25 rugby balls are available. Once this limit is reached and all 25 rugby balls have been given away, the promotion will end. We will put a notification to this effect on the airblasteurospraydirect.com website.
- Only one entry is allowed per purchase. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by providing alternative details will be disqualified.
- Only one winner per household or business.
- No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The prize will be awarded directly to the winner. There are no additional delivery charges.
- By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose. All standard privacy terms apply.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures or internet provider issues. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process an entry. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects, or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.