RPB C40 Climate Control Device
You and your employees can be more comfortable and more productive with RPB’s C40 Climate Control Device which allows the user to effortlessly switch from heating to cooling.
The C40 can cool incoming air by up to 52°F (29°C) or heat it by up to 33°F (18°C) so operators can choose the perfect temperature for the conditions they’re working in and then adjust it if they get too hot or too cold by simply sliding a lever on the unit.
The unit is designed to be lightweight and ergonomic. It sits comfortably on the operators hip secured by a durable belt. It also vents exhausted air away from the operators body so there’s no need for a heat shield or heat resistant clothing.
- Easily adjust the temperature using a simple control lever.
- Increase or decrease airflow by turning the flow control dial.
- Durable belt for maximum comfort.
- Only weighs 9.8oz (277 grams) excluding belt.
- Manufactured using robust materials.
- Designed and tested for tough conditions.
- Air inlet swivels 360° to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Low maintenance – only air silencers need cleaning/replacing.
- Range of inlet couplings available to suit various applications.
- Pairs perfectly with RPB Nova 2000, RPB Nova 3, RPB Radex Filter and more.