This webpage sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through airblasteurospraydirect.com, the online store operated by Airblast Ltd, registered at:Unit 26King Street Industrial EstateLangtoftPE6 9NF
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
2. We are not able to offer refunds if:
- You knew an item was faulty when you bought it
- You damaged an item by trying to repair it yourself or someone else attempted a repair (though you may still have the right to a repair, replacement or partial refund)
- You no longer want an item (for example because it’s the wrong size or colour)
3. Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations:
- You have the right to cancel your order without reason for up to 14 days after receipt even if the goods are not faulty, by giving us written notice.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us and you must ensure that they are kept in 'as new' condition.
- Your goods must be returned within 14 days of notifying us of your wish to cancel. Please email our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how the items should be packaged and returned.
- We will refund you as soon as reasonably possible after cancellation, and in any event within 14 days of notice of cancellation.
- If you have accepted an item, but later discover a fault, we may be able to repair or replace it. You have right to reject the item after it’s been repaired or replaced. You have accepted an item if you’ve:
- told us you’ve accepted it (having had enough opportunity to inspect the item before confirming you’ve received it).
- altered the item.
- We will repair or replace an item if you return it within 6 months - unless we can prove it was not faulty when you bought it. We may ask you to prove an item was faulty when you bought it if you ask for a repair or replacement after 6 months.
Please contact us to let us know you would like to return an item.