Airblast hires the AB1070 vacuum blast machine – for highly effective, environmentally friendly dust-free blasting. The AB1070 is easy to use, versatile and powerful.
Used with steel abrasives, the AB1070 provides efficient and powerful blasting while allowing close control of the surface preparation.
Easily interchangeable blast head fittings allow a variety of surfaces to be blasted including: flat, inside & outside corners, small & large diameter pipes etc.
The AB1070 comes with:
- 15 m hose set consisting of a blast hose, abrasive recovery hose, a double line control hose with trigger and all necessary hose connectors.
- Hardened aluminium blast head, a blast head inner tube flat, a blast head inner tube 90 and a 6.4mm boron carbide nozzle.
- Set of standard brushes (brush flat, brush 90° inner corner and brush 90° outer corner).
- Adjustable venturi and pressure gauge for air driven version.
- Operator’s manual.
Optional accessories include:
- Extension blast hose set of 10m
- Extension blast hose set of 15m
- Extension blast hose set of 20m
- Large blast head including Borium Carbide Nozzle
- Floor trolley for large blast head
You can download a copy of our hire price list here, from our sister website Airblast, where you’ll also find details of compressor requirements.
Full terms and conditions of hire can also be found on our sister website from the link here.
For any further information please contact us via our contact form.