Airblast Minor PC Grit Metering Valve 1.1/4" x 1.1/4"
This 1.1/4" x 1.1/4" Minor PC Grit Metering Valve is designed to monitor abrasive flow to ensure efficiency.
The Airblast Micro Valve guarantees unmatched performance, dependability and durability. Use this to replace Flat Sand Valves (FSV) and all other type of less economic valves. This makes your blast system a more profitable piece of equipment with a considerable reduced consumption of abrasive.
The Airblast Micro Valve offers one of the highest degrees of abrasive metering adjustment. This permits precise, constant abrasive flow to the blast nozzle, resulting in significant cost savings due to virtually no abrasive wastage. Suitable for use with all types of abrasives such as Garnet, fine mesh aluminium oxide, as well as steel shot and grit.
The valve uses considerably less abrasives when compared with FSV valves, combined with maximum blasting productivity and reduced downtime.
● low profile design
● rugged non-corrosive body
● urethane sleeve protects valve core
● case hardened nipples provide superior wear resistance
● easy to maintain, fewer replacement parts
● infinite metering capabilities
● hardened steel plunger for long operating life
● complete range of replacement parts available
ORDER BY 12PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
RESERVE & COLLECT BEFORE 5PM
* The above delivery and collection details only apply whilst items are in stock.
Airblast offers a full selection of metering valves. Contact us to discuss which metering valve is most suitable for your specific application