GVS offer some of the most comprehensive and functional respirators found on the market.
Appliations for this half-face mask include dust, mist, fumes, ozone, and smells. This respirator can be used for:
- Welding and Grinding - metal fumes, dust, ozone (up to 10 x WEL).
- Construction - silica dust, abestos, concrete dust, stone dust, aggregate dust, wood dust, cement dust, and mold.
- Manufacturing - glass fibres, composite fibres, and lead fibres.
- Spray and Powder coating
EN140: 1998 Mask Body
EN143: 2000+A1: 2006 P3 RD
CE 2797 - UKCA 0086
P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μ particulate
Mask + Filter: net (S/M) 132 g; (M/L) 140 g
gross (S/M) 187 g; (M/L) 195 g
Filter: net 19 g each; both net 38 g, gross 61 g
5 years (mask & filters) See storage conditions on Instructions for Use.
Filters are re-usable and changeable.
• Mask: Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations.
Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free.
Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone.
4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
• Filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE
flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Glued additional carbon activated
100% of filters NaCl Tested