Cartridge Filter Booths with Reverse Pulse Jet Cleaning System.
Our powder coating booths are available in 2000mm wide modules. These modules can be connected to produce a booth of any width (in 2000mm wide increments). Intermediate widths (i.e. 3m or 5m widths) can be achieved with a flared canopy and uprated motors.
Our powder coating booths are constructed from 1.2mm gauge prime galvanised steel sheet. The panels are manufactured using the latest automated CNC punching and folding machinery. They have a 40mm x 15mm return fold to enhance rigidity of the construction and are bolted together using bright zinc plated M8.8 x 16mm set screws at pitches of 250mm.
The construction gives the booth a smooth internal surface to assist with cleaning and maintenance. The unit will be complete with a 1m deep working canopy.
• High efficiency filters mean air can be recirculated cleanly back into the factory or workshop, meaning no need to duct through your roof.
• Self-cleaning reverse pulse jet filters automatically fire at set intervals to clean filters, prolonging their life and reducing the cost of consumables.
• Unit comes complete with twin integrated roof lights.
• Roof hanging rail fitted as standard to allow light components to easily be manipulated during coating without the need for jigs or frames (SWL 50 Kg).
• Collection hopper allows powder to be reused under certain conditions, reducing overall powder consumption.
• Easy setup, just connect 3 phase.
Please get in touch with our sales team for pricing information: 08450 752015