WIWA Air Combi 11032 Phoenix Pump Package (Exc Spray Gun)
The WIWA Air Combi 11032 Phoenix Pump Package includes a 10m twin hose set. Air combi guns can be ordered separately.
Ideal for the wood and metal working industries as well as for painting and finishing shops and the technical trades, the WIWA PHOENIX series is a versatile, high-quality pump system for virtually all areas of application. Diverse performance levels and configurations provide for excellent coverage of small and large surfaces and a variety of shapes and edges. Suited for various application techniques for maximum versatility.
- Maintenance-free low-noise air motor.
- Easy servicing due to small number of individual components.
- No special tools necessary, wearing parts can be replaced everywhere and very fast.
- Double acting pump with long, strong and fixed packings.
- Longer life due to hard-chromed dual pistons, tungsten carbide valve seats and stainless steel balls.
- Specially formulated lubricant prevents hardening of paint film onto fluid piston and also prolongs packing lifetime.
- Hard chromed fluid piston, tungsten carbide ball seats and stainless steel ball valves provide excellent wear resistance.
- Dual filter system (suction and high pressure filter) support continuous service.
- Equipped with 1/2" air maintenance unit and can be used for multiple gun operations, depending on the tip sizes.
This model is the R/F TYP 72 32 W/O. For other air combi options please contact the office.
Airless pump packages are available online.